"The Key to making chronic disease better is making a single cell work. If you give the body the things a single needs to work, the body often has the power to heal all the cells of the body. " Dr. TennanntI have been having fun learning just what a cell needs to work and how that can improve my health by reading Dr. Tennannt's book Healing is Voltage, watching his you tube's, and reading the great wealth of knowledge on his website. Dr. Tennant's solution is quite simple and can be summed up in this list of things a cell needs.
1. Water: The body is about 75% water. It needs clean water that is charged, alkaline water to be healthy. Drinking cleaned water via a reverse osmosis system takes out the voltage in the water thus making the water acidic which in essence steals valuable voltage or electrons from your body. Acidic is low voltage synonymous with the term electron stealer. Alkaline water that is charge with electrons on the other hand recharges your body giving it the electrons or voyage each cells needs to work. It is energy.
I have been investigating water purification systems that clean, remineralize and then alkaline the water and these two look like good options.
Under the sink 14 stage system by Radiant life
Counter top 7 stage system by Synergy.us
2. Fat: Every cell membrane in the body is made up of two layers of fats called phospholipids. These fats are designed to receive nutrients for the cell and must be made from saturated fats like butter and coconut and palm oil. Partially hydrogenated oils like canola and corn oils create an inflexible membrane or layer that will not allow nutrients into the cells. They starve the cell of the very nutrients it needs instead of being flexible and able to absorb nutrients like the saturated fats butter and coconut and palm oil. Dr. Tennannt says we should be giving our cells 5 lbs of good fat a week.
Get Your Fats Straight by Sarah Pope a WAPF chapter leader in Florida has written a great book on what are healthy fats.
I am not yet able to digest all the healthy fats or the proteins so I am following Dr. Tennannt's advice regarding stomach acid found here.
3. Proteins: Every cell in the body contains "machinery" made up of proteins, that do the work of the cells.
Grass fed, wild caught meats are best
4. Carbohydrates: Needed primarily to provide vitamins and minerals.
"There are very few products that provide all or even most of the raw materials to make new cells and sustain existing ones. The problem is we need ALL of them AT THE SAME TIME for things to work."
There is a product Dr. Tennannt recommends that will do that however and that is FrequenSea by Forever Green. There is a wonderful you tube here telling all about it.
5. Voltage: Voltage is stored in the cell membrane of every cell to give the energy to work. There are a couple of ways to know if your body voltage is low:
- Use the bio-mudulator on the main acupuncture meridians as explained in the Tennannt you tubes Part 2 episodes 1-5.
- Take your temperature first thing in the morning before you get out of bed. If you are below 97.5 F your thyroid is not functioning up to par. As the thyroid is in charge of supplying energy to your cells it is a god indicator of your voltage.
If your voltage is low or you have pain (pain indicates low voltage) you can use these methods to improve your voltage over all or in specific areas.
- Use the bio-modulator as shown in Dr. Tennannt's you-tubes on how to use the biomodulator episodes 1-15.
- Apply thyroid therapy as described by Dr. Rind here, or talk with your doctor.
- Use any of the earthing products found here. For a great you tube movie on earthing check out Grounded by a National Geographic film a maker in Alaska about his discovery of how earthing works.
- Drink alkaline water
For myself, I'll be looking into getting a system to make alkaline water, an 8 month supply of frequenSea, and some earthing products as I get my stomach acid in shape for some good proteins and fats. He recommends doing a no grain, no sugar diet and some juicing to give the body the best chance to heal. Dr. Tennannt says that it takes 8 months to renew all the cells in your body so I am look for an 8 month or longer window where I can apply all these helpful things at the same time and see what outcome I'll get.