Saturday, June 1, 2013

Should We Be Afraid of Mercury in Fish?


One of the limitations I have in regards to my diet is that I can not digest well eggs, dairy, animal flesh and fats, but I CAN eat seafood and organ meats so I eat a lot of it these days. I have noticed too that there is more publicity out there surrounding the mercury found in seafood. So I have been reading about it more and finding that it is not really the scare that some people want you to believe it is. Some of the articles I found helpful are below...

Should We Avoid Fish Because of Mercury?

The Superior Health Benefits of eating Fish (Yes, Even Though it Has Mercury)

If You Choose Wisely, The Benefits of a High Fish Diet May Outweigh the Risks Associated WIth Mercury Contamination.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment